The SHUTTLE Consortium organises a webinar on the 7th of October 2019 in order to support the industry in the tender submission. During the webinar, the Tender Documents and procedure will be discussed with interested organisations. Potential Tenderers’ questions or requests for clarification will also be answered. To register, please visit the webinar registration page of our website.
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.