The SHUTTLE consortium organises the “Open Market Consultation” two day event on the 30th & 31st of January 2019 in Paris, France. The aim of this event is to raise awareness on the SHUTTLE procurement process regarding the development of traces analysis toolkit and to collect valuable insights on Industry expectations and skills which can be used to refine the tender specifications. The agenda of the event is available here and you can...
News and Events
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender will be launched on 20th September 2019
- The SHUTTLE consortium organises a Webinar on 20th of March
- The SHUTTLE OMC Infoday was held in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE OMC Event will take place in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 6 consortium meeting on 10-11 October 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at Polícia Judiciária (PJ) premises.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.