The SHUTTLE consortium organises the “Open Market Consultation” two day event on the 30th & 31st of January 2019 in Paris, France. The aim of this event is to raise awareness on the SHUTTLE procurement process regarding the development of traces analysis toolkit and to collect valuable insights on Industry expectations and skills which can be used to refine the tender specifications. The agenda of the event is available here and you can...
News and Events
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender was launched on 20th September 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.