The SHUTTLE consortium organises the “Open Market Consultation” two day event on the 30th & 31st of January 2019 in Paris, France. The aim of this event is to raise awareness on the SHUTTLE procurement process regarding the development of traces analysis toolkit and to collect valuable insights on Industry expectations and skills which can be used to refine the tender specifications. The agenda of the event is available here and you can...
Home » Posts made in December, 2018
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.