The SHUTTLE Advisory Board is a valued group of international experts from different backgrounds (science, users, policies, etc.) who will enable to enlarge the consortium’s perspective beyond the specific needs of the SHUTTLE user partners in the consortium.
Indeed, during the implementation of the SHUTTLE project the SHUTTLE Advisory Board members will bring multiple benefits to the project by advising and assisting the consortium and the SHUTTLE General Assembly by providing:
- General advice in the course of the project, and help in assessing the SHUTTLE’s solutions;
- An independent opinion on the decisions taken by the SHUTTLE General Assembly, thereby providing it a second perspective, in addition to the one resulting from the SHUTTLE processes;
- Advice to the consortium and the SHUTTLE General Assembly on process and context specific issues topics, thus helping the SHUTTLE consortium to “take a step back”.
As for now, the experts who have joined the Advisory Board are from the following organisations:
The Forensic Science Institute Berlin (FSI), State Criminal Police Office – Berlin, Germany
- The Research Institute for Forensic Sciences of the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior
- The National Institute of Criminalistics and Criminology (NICC), Belgium
- The Ecole des Sciences Criminelles (ESC), University of Lausanne (UNIL)
- The Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR)