The SHUTTLE Advisory Board is a valued group of international experts from different backgrounds (science, users, policy, etc.) who will enable the consortium to enlarge its perspective beyond the specific needs of the SHUTTLE user partners in the consortium.
During the implementation of the project, the SHUTTLE Advisory Board members will bring multiple benefits to the project by advising and assisting the SHUTTLE General Assembly with:
- General advice in the course of the project, and help in assessing the SHUTTLE solutions;
- An independent opinion on the decisions taken by the SHUTTLE General Assembly, thereby providing a second perspective, in addition to the one resulting from the SHUTTLE processes;
- Advice on process and context specific issues, thus helping the SHUTTLE consortium to “take a step back”.
The experts who have joined the Advisory Board are from the following organisations:
- The Forensic Science Institute Berlin (FSI), State Criminal Police Office – Berlin, Germany
- The Research Institute for Forensic Sciences of the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior
- The National Institute of Criminalistics and Criminology (NICC), Belgium
- The Ecole des Sciences Criminelles (ESC), University of Lausanne (UNIL)
- The Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR)