Note: The SHUTTLE PCP call for tenders has ended. More information about the contractors to provide solution designs can be found on page Phase 1- Solution Design.
This Request for Information has been launched by the SHUTTLE consortium as part of the Open Market Consultation to be conducted under WP1 (Preliminary study) and WP2 (Procurement strategy and tender preparation). The scope of this consultation is to get insight on the following issues:
- What is currently available on the market (state of the art);
- What are the current developments and their maturity levels;
- Whether the obstacles faced by the Users can be addressed with these developments;
- To what extent the SHUTTLE consortium can contribute to pre-operational validation of the technologies embedded in the toolkit given the time frame and budget posed;
- Whether the market companies are available to exploit some kind of partnership, when incapable of responding themselves to the full range of solutions requested by the SHUTTLE consortium.
At the time of writing of this RFI, the exact set of requirements for the SHUTTLE toolkit is not yet decided on. However, the main purpose is provided in the SHUTTLE general introduction. Also, the details on the tendering process are explained in the PCP overview. Please take some time to read these documents before answering the questions.
The consortium is very interested in your experiences in the different tools that make up the SHUTTLE toolkit. Therefore, we kindly ask you to answer the questions on the following pages. If you cannot answer all of the questions, e.g. because they are out of scope for your company, please do not provide an answer.
Please try to answer to the questions in the sections below as clearly as possible, avoiding the use of unnecessary jargon which may pose difficulties to readers with no technical background. Many questions ask you to provide a score (1-5). In addition to this score, you may add questions, comments or any text, which can clarify your choice.
By replying to this questionnaire, you express interest in the SHUTTLE project, and we will keep you informed on next steps in the tendering procedure.
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by SHUTTLE consortium only for the implementation of the SHUTTLE project. Personal data will be treated as strictly confidential according to the Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). You may exercise your right to access to personal data and the right to rectify such data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on