This SHUTTLE Call for Tenders invites all interested parties to present their offers to develop a cost-effective, open machine integrating a rich toolkit for automated trace evidence analysis to provide scientific evidence in a high-throughput manner.
The Deadline to submit a proposal is the 2Oth of November 2019, 12:00 pm EET.
The Tender Pack contains all Tender documents needed for preparing and submitting your tender
If you have any problem with the downloading, please, contact us.
Continuous Q&A will be published during the tendering period at www.shuttle-pcp.eu
- Contract Notice (pdf)
- Tender Document 1 (TD1): Call for Tenders (pdf)
- Tender Document 2 (TD 2): Use cases and Specifications (pdf)
- Tender Document 3 (TD 3): Background IPRs (pdf)
- Tender Document 4 (TD 4): Tender Forms (pdf, docx)
- Tender Document 5 (TD 5): Technical Offer (pdf, docx)
- Tender Document 6 (TD 6): Financial Offer and Cost Breakdown (pdf, xlsx)
- Tender Document 7 (TD 7): Framework Agreement (pdf)
- Tender Document 8 (TD 8): PCP Specific contract for Phase 1 (pdf)
- Tender Document 9 (TD 9): End of phase report (pdf)
- Tender Document 10 (TD 10): Contractor details & project (pdf)
Last Updated on