The PCP call for tenders has ended. The evaluation process of the potential service suppliers that will build the SHUTTLE toolkit is now under way! SHUTTLE partners have started to check the tenders’ administrative and technical eligibility. Tenderers will be notified of the outcome of the evaluation process in the next few...
Home » Posts made in December, 2019
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.