The PCP call for tenders has ended. The evaluation process of the potential service suppliers that will build the SHUTTLE toolkit is now under way! SHUTTLE partners have started to check the tenders’ administrative and technical eligibility. Tenderers will be notified of the outcome of the evaluation process on the 16 January...
News and Events
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender was launched on 20th September 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.