The Contract Notice ‘Results of the procurement procedure’ of the Call for tender of the SHUTTLE PCP project has been published in the European Tenders Electronic Daily (Document number: 2020/S 067-159980) The SHUTTLE consortium is pleased to announce the awarding of the Framework Agreements and the contracts for the Phase 1 of the SHUTTLE PCP Tender. The awarded tenderers that will implement Phase 1 – Solution Design are: Camlin Photonics Ltd...
News and Events
- Contracts awarded for PCP Phase 1- Solution Design
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.