The Contract Notice ‘Results of the procurement procedure’ of the Call for tender of the SHUTTLE PCP project has been published in the European Tenders Electronic Daily (Document number: 2020/S 067-159980) The SHUTTLE consortium is pleased to announce the awarding of the Framework Agreements and the contracts for the Phase 1 of the SHUTTLE PCP Tender. The awarded tenderers that will implement Phase 1 – Solution Design are: Camlin Photonics Ltd...
Home » Posts made in April, 2020
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.