Call for Tender Launch on the 20th September 2019 The SHUTTLE PCP project will launch its call for tender to support the development of a Scientific High-throughput and Unified Toolkit for Trace analysis by forensic Laboratories in Europe on the 20th of September 2019. Awarded Phase 1 organizations will get contracts up to EUR 240,000 each. To learn more about the PCP tender please visit https://www.shuttle-pcp.eu/pre-commercial-procurement/...
News and Events
- Contracts awarded for PCP Phase 1- Solution Design
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.