Call for Tender Launch on the 20th September 2019 The SHUTTLE PCP project will launch its call for tender to support the development of a Scientific High-throughput and Unified Toolkit for Trace analysis by forensic Laboratories in Europe on the 20th of September 2019. Awarded Phase 1 organizations will get contracts up to EUR 240,000 each. To learn more about the PCP tender please visit https://www.shuttle-pcp.eu/pre-commercial-procurement/...
Home » Posts made in August, 2019
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.