In WP1 Preliminary study, we will define the requirements that will form the basis of the tender. These requirements will be based on the ideas proposed in the project proposal. In addition, we will interview several stake holders, such as colleagues from different forensic disciplines, representatives from ENFSI working groups, police, and magistrates or prosecutors to improve the requirements. Concurrently, information will be obtained from industry by an Open Market consultation. Along with the requirements, we will also propose methodology to evaluate the solutions that will be developed during the SHUTTLE project.
News and Events
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender was launched on 20th September 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.