In WP1 Preliminary study, we will define the requirements that will form the basis of the tender. These requirements will be based on the ideas proposed in the project proposal. In addition, we will interview several stake holders, such as colleagues from different forensic disciplines, representatives from ENFSI working groups, police, and magistrates or prosecutors to improve the requirements. Concurrently, information will be obtained from industry by an Open Market consultation. Along with the requirements, we will also propose methodology to evaluate the solutions that will be developed during the SHUTTLE project.
News and Events
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender will be launched on 20th September 2019
- The SHUTTLE consortium organises a Webinar on 20th of March
- The SHUTTLE OMC Infoday was held in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE OMC Event will take place in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 6 consortium meeting on 10-11 October 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at Polícia Judiciária (PJ) premises.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.