WP6 PCP Phase 2-Prototype development will supervise the activities of the contractors selected to develop the first SHUTTLE prototype, assess these prototypes against the requirements defined in WP1 and select the contractors that will participate in Phase 3 of the PCP.
Home » WP6
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.