WP8 Evaluation, Assessment (including funding instrument) will evaluate the technical solutions tested, encompassing technical, operational and economical aspects and prepare the continuation/sustainability of SHUTTLE via structural and/or policy funds and/or PPI.Two WPs will cover the tasks needed to ensure a successful execution of the project, in-line with the contractual engagements, and the maximisation of the impact that the project aims to achieve.
News and Events
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender will be launched on 20th September 2019
- The SHUTTLE consortium organises a Webinar on 20th of March
- The SHUTTLE OMC Infoday was held in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE OMC Event will take place in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 6 consortium meeting on 10-11 October 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at Polícia Judiciária (PJ) premises.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.