WP8 Evaluation, Assessment (including funding instrument) will evaluate the technical solutions tested, encompassing technical, operational and economical aspects and prepare the continuation/sustainability of SHUTTLE via structural and/or policy funds and/or PPI.Two WPs will cover the tasks needed to ensure a successful execution of the project, in-line with the contractual engagements, and the maximisation of the impact that the project aims to achieve.
News and Events
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender was launched on 20th September 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.