WP9 Communication, dissemination & standardisation will gather non-technical coordination activities and will leverage results to create awareness in the stakeholder and policy maker community, engage dialogue on intermediate project results and provide feedback to optimise project results. WP9 also aims at generating and optimising external impact and sustainability of the project results, beyond the scope of the consortium and the duration of the project, and in particular to fully raise the economic potential of the new SHUTTLE prototypes.
News and Events
- Contracts awarded for PCP Phase 1- Solution Design
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.