WP2 Procurement strategy and tender preparation will define the processes that will be followed during the PCP execution, the evaluation strategy for the solutions developed during the PCP phases and prepare the necessary documents to implement the call for tenders.
News and Events
- Contracts awarded for PCP Phase 1- Solution Design
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.