Microscopic grade tape. Tapes have been used to recover microtraces for several decades. Their popularity is based on easy handling, low cost and efficiency for many types of microtraces. A current disadvantage of tapes is that microscopic images acquired through tapes do not yield optimal image quality. Therefore, relevant microtraces are often transferred into glass slides to improve image quality. The tender will include the supply or development of a tape that allows imaging quality comparable to glass slides and facilitate analysis on surfaces much larger than can be achieved by standard glass slides.
News and Events
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender was launched on 20th September 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.