Microscopic grade tape. Tapes have been used to recover microtraces for several decades. Their popularity is based on easy handling, low cost and efficiency for many types of microtraces. A current disadvantage of tapes is that microscopic images acquired through tapes do not yield optimal image quality. Therefore, relevant microtraces are often transferred onto glass slides to improve image quality. The tender will include the supply or development of a tape that allows imaging quality comparable to glass slides and facilitates analysis on surfaces much larger than can be achieved by standard glass slides.
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.