Microscopic grade tape. Tapes have been used to recover microtraces for several decades. Their popularity is based on easy handling, low cost and efficiency for many types of microtraces. A current disadvantage of tapes is that microscopic images acquired through tapes do not yield optimal image quality. Therefore, relevant microtraces are often transferred into glass slides to improve image quality. The tender will include the supply or development of a tape that allows imaging quality comparable to glass slides and facilitate analysis on surfaces much larger than can be achieved by standard glass slides.
News and Events
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender will be launched on 20th September 2019
- The SHUTTLE consortium organises a Webinar on 20th of March
- The SHUTTLE OMC Infoday was held in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE OMC Event will take place in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 6 consortium meeting on 10-11 October 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at Polícia Judiciária (PJ) premises.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.