An automated microscope that will form the eyes of the SHUTTLE toolkit. It will acquire high quality images of microtraces that have been recovered using the developed tapes. The microscope will use a number of illumination modes for optimal discrimination and classification of microtraces. The microscope allows spectrometric colour analysis. The classification will be aided by advanced polarisation analysis. The required spatial resolution is moderate, but the total field of view is large, while acquisition time must be acceptable. The SHUTTLE microscope will be operated using clear and intuive software. The software allows the definition of a standard analysis procedure. In addition, there is a feature for advanced users that allows data acquisition using non-standard parameters.
News and Events
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender will be launched on 20th September 2019
- The SHUTTLE consortium organises a Webinar on 20th of March
- The SHUTTLE OMC Infoday was held in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE OMC Event will take place in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 6 consortium meeting on 10-11 October 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at Polícia Judiciária (PJ) premises.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.