An automated microscope that will form the eyes of the SHUTTLE toolkit. It will acquire high quality images of microtraces that have been recovered using the developed tapes. The microscope will use a number of illumination modes for optimal discrimination and classification of microtraces. The microscope allows spectrometric colour analysis. The classification will be aided by advanced polarisation analysis. The required spatial resolution is moderate, but the total field of view is large, while acquisition time must be acceptable. The SHUTTLE microscope will be operated using clear and intuitive software. The software allows the definition of a standard analysis procedure. In addition, there is a feature for advanced users that allows data acquisition using non-standard parameters.
News and Events
- Contracts awarded for PCP Phase 1- Solution Design
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 18 consortium meeting on 26-27-28 November 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The meeting was hosted by MOPS-INP.
- SHUTTLE PCP : Tender evaluation has started!
- SHUTTLE webinar on the 07th of October 2019
- First SHUTTLE Public Workshop – 30th October 2019
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.