WP9 Communication, dissemination & standardisation will gather non-technical coordination activities and will leverage results to create awareness in the stakeholder and policy maker community, engage dialogue on intermediate project results and provide feedback to optimise project results. WP9 also aims at generating and optimising external impact and sustainability of the project results, beyond the scope of the consortium and the duration of the project, and in particular to fully raise the economic potentials of the new SHUTTLE prototypes.
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.