WP9 Communication, dissemination & standardisation will gather non-technical coordination activities and will leverage results to create awareness in the stakeholder and policy maker community, engage dialogue on intermediate project results and provide feedback to optimise project results. WP9 also aims at generating and optimising external impact and sustainability of the project results, beyond the scope of the consortium and the duration of the project, and in particular to fully raise the economic potentials of the new SHUTTLE prototypes.
News and Events
- SHUTTLE Call for Tender will be launched on 20th September 2019
- The SHUTTLE consortium organises a Webinar on 20th of March
- The SHUTTLE OMC Infoday was held in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE OMC Event will take place in Roissy on 30-31 January 2019
- The SHUTTLE project held its Month 6 consortium meeting on 10-11 October 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal at Polícia Judiciária (PJ) premises.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.