In WP1 Preliminary study, we will define the requirements that will form the basis of the tender. These requirements will be based on the ideas proposed in the project proposal. In addition, we will interview several stake holders, such as colleagues from different forensic disciplines, representatives from ENFSI working groups, police, and magistrates or prosecutors to improve the requirements. Concurrently, information will be obtained from industry by an Open Market consultation. Along with the requirements, we will also propose methodology to evaluate the solutions that will be developed during the SHUTTLE project.
Home » WP1
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.