Open Market Consultation Event
The SHUTTLE consortium, the project coordinator IRCGN organize the “Open Market Consultation” two day event on the 30th & 31st of January 2019 in Paris, France.
The aim of this event is twofold, first to raise awareness on the Procurement of SHUTTLE regarding the development of traces analysis toolkit that will support the execution of Forensic laboratories missions. Additionally through the event SHUTTLE aims to collect valuable insights on Industry expectations and skills which can be used to perfect the tender specifications.
- Admission to the event ifs free
- Registration is mandatory
- Attendees will have the opportunity book a time slot to make a presentation during the second day of the event (on a first-come first-served basis)
- The event will also be live broadcast
To register to the Open Market Consultation event of SHUTTLE please:
- Read carefully the Participant Privacy Information Notice
- Then fill out the Registration form below – please indicate in the “Message field” if you want to book a time slot for a presentation – and click “Submit”
- You will then receive a registration confirmation email.
Dates & Time:
30th january 2019, 14:00 – 19:30
31st january 2019, 9:30 – 17:30
Hotel IBIS Paris CDG Airport,
3, rue de Bruxelles, BP 11122
93290 Roissy Charles de Gaulle
SHUTTLE OMC event