SHUTTLE partners are involved in the Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop taking place on the 1st, 2nd and 5th February 2021. Current methodology in forensic trace recovery is heterogeneous and information exchange on procedures used in different laboratories is limited. This scattered situation hinders further developments in this field, e.g. by introduction of new technology, and the assimilation of modern scientific insights....
Home » Posts Tagged "forensic trace recovery"
News and Events
- The report on the SHUTTLE public workshop is now available
- SHUTTLE Final Workshop at the EAFS 2022 conference – May 30th to June 3rd in Stockholm
- The SHUTTLE project will be an exhibitor at the SRE 2022
- The SHUTTLE project video is now online
- “Improving Forensic Trace Recovery” online workshop on 1-5 February
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 786913. This site reflects only the author’s view and the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.